Allison “Allie” Ladner, Certified Nurse Midwife and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
Is notably passionate about inspiring patients to live a healthy lifestyle. She has great enthusiasm for empowering women and providing education so that every woman leaves feeling strong, capable, and informed.
Allie provides full scope midwifery services and is a Board Certified Lactation Consultant.
Allie was raised in Madison, Wisconsin and has since lived in several regions of the United States. She is happily married with 2 young children and enjoys running, yoga, and warm sunny days.
- Undergraduate: Saint Louis University
- Graduate Education: Georgetown University
- CNM Certified Nurse Midwife
- WHNP-BC Women’s HealthCare Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified
- IBCLC- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant