Contraception, Family Planning, & Birth Control Options
Germantown and Silver Spring, MD
Contraception is any method used to prevent pregnancy. Making the right decision regarding contraception is an important consideration in many women’s lives.
Every woman has different needs, concerns, medical issues and lifestyles which contribute to this decision.
Once we have discussed your individual priorities, we can add our medical knowledge to partner with you to make the best possible decision.
Commonly used forms of contraception include:
- Newer, low dosage birth control pills
- Intra uterine devices (IUD)
- Nexplanon (implant)
- Long acting injectables (Depo Provera)
- Hormonal Birth Control
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal IUD:
- Mirena – visit www.mirena-us.com
- Kyleena – Visit www.kyleena-us.com
- Skyla – visit www.skyla-us.com
- Nuvaring – visit www.nuvaring.com
- Nexplanon – visit www.nexplanon.com
- Depo Provera
Non Hormonal Contraception
- Non-Hormonal IUD
- Paragard – www.paragard.com
Birth Control Options After Delivery
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding Contraception and Family Planning , please call us today to schedule a consultation. 301-681-3400