“Having a strong desire to ensure that all my patients are fully informed, I use my expertise, training and education to be an advocate for women, helping them navigate and understand gynecologic issues. I feel strongly that patients will make good decisions when they become active participants in their health care.
As an OB/GYN physician, I look forward to serving my community and getting to know my patients and their families.
Originally, a native of the Midwest, my interest in OB/GYN has taken me to New York and Africa. After spending time in Tanzania operating and delivering babies, I have gained new insight into obstetrics and gynecology and desire to intertwine my experiences into the fabric of my work.
I look forward to pursuing my interest in minimally invasive surgery.
My other passions incude traveling, singing, skiing and spending time with my family and friends.“
- Undergraduate: Oakwood University, BS in Biology
- Medical Education and Training: Meharry Medical College, MD
- Residency: New York Downtown Hospital (New York Presbyterian)
University of Illinois College of Medicine
- 27th Annual New York Downtown Hospital Residents Day Excellence in Research Award
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL) Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology National Award
- Co-author multiple medical journal articles
- Board Certified, Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology