Billing & Insurance
Our billing company is NextGen Revenue Cycle Management Services 800-529-3489.
HOURS OF OPERATION: 8 am – 5 pm
Capital Women’s Care participates with most major insurance plans. If you do not see your plan listed below, you may be able to see a Capital Women’s Care physician using your out-of-network benefits.
- It is important to bring your current insurance card to every office visit.
- Copayments are due at the time of service.
- If required by your insurance plan, bring your referral from you Primary Care Physician.
- You may be responsible for the portion of your charges not covered by your insurance policy.
AT THIS TIME, DIVISION 27 ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING INSURANCE.
NOTE: We regret any inconvenience if this information changes. As “Providers”, we are at the mercy of ever changing insurance contracts.
- Aetna (Not in the QHP network)
- Anthem BCBS Par and PPO (Not in the Pathway Network)
- BCBS Federeal Employee Program
- BlueChoice HMO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of the National Capital Area
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Informed CHP / Conifer Health Solutions
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- MAMSI- Optimum Choice, MDIPA, MAMSI Life & Health
- OneNet PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Priority Partners MCO
- Riverside Health Medical Assistance Medicaid MCO (not participating with Holy Cross / requires preauthorization)
- United HealthCare
- United Health Care Community Plan
- University of Maryland Health Advantage (Medicare Advantage)