Gynecological Care in Germantown and Silver Spring, MD
At Capital Women’s Care, our mission is to provide exceptional care and personalized attention for all stages of your life. From adolescence until beyond menopause, you will receive expert medical care through a direct partnership with your provider and our exceptional staff. Our group of all female physicians provides comprehensive gynecologic care to women throughout Germantown and Silver Spring, Maryland. Call (301) 681-3400 to schedule an appointment at one of our offices today!
- Well Woman Care
- It is important for all women to have regular female exams as early detection is important in treating most medical conditions. Depending upon your age, risk factors and previous findings, we may recommend certain tests. These may include pap smears, screening for HPV, certain vaccines, STI screening, mammograms, sonograms, bone density scans, and blood evaluations. Learn more about well woman care.
- Contraceptive Counseling / Family Planning / Birth Control
- Contraception is any method used to prevent pregnancy. Making the right decision regarding contraception is an important consideration in many women’s lives. Every woman has different needs, concerns, medical issues and lifestyles which contribute to this decision. Learn more about contraception.
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Endometriosis is a condition that occurs in women when tissues similar to those of the inner uterine lining start to grow outside of the uterus, behind the uterus, on the bowels, or on the bladder. This results in the appearance of abnormal tissue growth throughout the pelvis, which causes intense pressure and pain in this region of the body. Learn more about treatments for endometriosis.
- Evaluation and Treatment – Abnormal Pap Smears
- Female Cancer Screening
- Genital Herpes
- Gynecologic Ultrasound
- HPV Evaluation and Treatment
- Irregular / Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Menopausal Evaluation and Treatment
- Osteoporosis Evaluation / Bone Density Screening
- Pelvic Pain – Evaluation and Treatment
- Pelvic Prolapse
- Sexual Transmitted Infections
- Uterine Fibroids – Evaluation and Treatment
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Infections and Discharge
- Domestic Violence
Additional information and resources are available:
A Lifetime of Care
At our office you will receive the finest care available throughout your entire life. We are here to be partners with you in helping you lead a healthier life, to listen to your concerns, to share our knowledge and expertise, all in an environment that is focused on you.