Dr. Brillhart strives to “help my patients feel welcome and at ease in order to develop an environment where we can work together to tackle even the most intimate problems and concerns. It is most important to me to help my patients understand their options and plan of care”.
She enjoys all aspects of OBGyn, with special interests in vulvodynia and all forms of minimally invasive surgery.
Originally from the Midwest, Dr. Brillhart enjoys spending time with her husband and cat, reading, and traveling, especially to the beach.
- Undergraduate: Bethel College at Mishawaka, Indiana.Summa Cum Laude
- Medical Education and Training: Indiana University School of Medicine.Honors
- Residency: The George Washington University OBGyn
- Board Certified, Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons: Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Surgeon
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Gold Humanism Honor Society