Dr. Levenson’s focus is on whole-body wellness. She strives to provide compassionate care for all stages of a woman’s life and has special interests in minimally invasive surgery and family planning. She believes in direct communication, education, and involving all her patients in their own health.
Dr. Levenson grew up in Los Alamos, New Mexico. She lives in Maryland with her husband and two sons. She is an avid gardener and enjoys painting and fantasy novels.
- Undergraduate: University of California, San Diego
- Medical Education and Training: University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine
- Residency: Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE
- William B. Slate Resident Research Award
- Resident As a Teacher Award
- Bucky Weaver Award for Resident Excellence
- Board Certified, Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology