Board Certified Gynecologist in Silver Spring, MD
“My easy-going, approachable, relaxed style will enable my patients to have a more meaningful visit. I listen carefully so I can provide the most current and optimal care.”
Dr. Berger-Weiss has been a partner in our practice for over 30 years. She is especially interested in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery and Management of Menopausal Symptoms. She and her husband, Jeff, both grew up in Maryland and have been married for 34 years. They have three children in their 20s and enjoy family time, exercise, skiing, travel and reading. Dr. Berger-Weiss speaks Conversational Hebrew.
After 30yrs of service to both our obstetric and gynecologic patients, Dr. Jessica Berger Weiss is transitioning out of the obstetric realm. As of January 1, 2022 she will continue to serve our family of patients for their GYN care, but no longer deliver babies into the world. While we will miss her contributions to obstetrics, we cannot be more excited about this new chapter in her career. It is well deserved!
- Undergraduate: Brandeis University, BA. Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude
- Medical Education: New York University School of Medicine, MD
- Residency: George Washington University
- Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude Honor
- Board Certified, Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, FACOG
- Resident of the Year
- Chief Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Washingtonian TOP DOCTORS, listed for over 20 years