Dr. Potts enjoys all aspects of OB GYN, especially preventative care, family planning and all types of minimally invasive surgery. She is also an active member of the Holy Cross Hospital Peer Review Committee.
Out of the office, Dr Potts spends time with her husband, daughter and their dog. She enjoys running, yoga and (not forgetting her Louisiana roots) Cajun cooking.
- Undergraduate: Guilford College, BS in Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Education and Training: Louisiana State University, MD
- Residency: Emory University
- Board Certified, Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, FACOG
- Holy Cross Hospital, Peer Review Board