Dr. Skinner has been in practice for over twelve years in Maryland and continues to enjoy the full scope of obstetrics and gynecology.
She is particularly interested in minimally invasive surgery, especially hysteroscopic procedures, contraception and family planning, and the management of fibroids and abnormal bleeding.
When not working, I can be found in a yoga studio, bookstore, or trail running/walking.
- Undergraduate: Harvard College
- Medical Education: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, MD
- Residency: King/Drew Medical Center OB GYN
- Board Certified, Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2016 Award, Leading Physicans of the World, Maryland Top Ob/Gyn